[Pacemaker] Implement the ability to change the display options during operation.

yusuke iida yusk.iida at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 07:49:25 EDT 2013

Hi, Andrew

I implemented the function which changes a display option during
operation of crm_mon.

If this function is used, the time and effort which changes an option
and reboots crm_mon can be saved.
Furthermore, I extended the function from now on and think that he
would like to also attach the function to hide the display of a
resource.

how to use:
During starting of crm_mon, the key of the short option corresponding
to each display option is inputted.
Then, a display option changes by a toggle.
The display option supported is "c f n o r t A".

If the "?" key is pressed, it will become a change screen of the
following display options.
That "*" is attached expresses the effective option.
The change of an option by a key is received also on this screen.
In order to return to the original screen, keys other than an option
are inputted.
Display option change mode

* c:    Display cluster tickets
* f:    Display resource fail counts
  n:    Group resources by node
  o:    Display resource operation history
* r:    Display inactive resources
  t:    Display resource operation history with timing details
* A:    Display node attributes

Toggle fields via field letter, type any other key to return

This feature is a pull request below.
https://github.com/ClusterLabs/pacemaker/pull/307

I want you to merge it if there is no problem.

Best regards,
Yusuke

METRO SYSTEMS CO., LTD

Yusuke Iida