[Pacemaker] group resource starting parallel

Wolfgang Routschka wolfgang.routschka at drumedar.de
Wed Jun 5 10:23:46 EDT 2013

Hi Guys,

one question about group  resource for starting parallel configuring with crmshell (Scientific Linux 64
with pacemaker 1.1.8-7, cman-3.0.12.1-49 and crmsh-1.2.5-55).

in my 2 node cluster I´ll configured a group with 40 ip-address resources for easy managing. Now I want that
start the resources parallel.

in my crmshell I cannot use the option "meta ordered=false"  - these option is no longer disponse for my information

Afte searching i found "resource sets" so I hope it´s correct for my way  to parallel my resources but I
can´t configure resource sets in crmshell in my opinion.

How can I configure my resources to start parallel?

Greetings Wolfgang