[Pacemaker] Enabling debugging with cman, corosync, pacemaker at runtime

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Mon Apr 22 19:44:36 EDT 2013

Depending on your version of pacemaker you can do...

# Enable trace logging (if it isn't already)
killall -USR1 process_name

# Dump trace logging to disk
killall -TRAP process_name

# Find out what file it was dumped to
grep blackbox /var/log/messages

# Read it
qb-blackbox /path/to/file

Subsequent calls to "killall -TRAP ..." will have only logs since the last dump.