[Pacemaker] Enabling debugging with cman, corosync, pacemaker at runtime

Andreas Mock andreas.mock at web.de
Mon Apr 22 13:48:21 EDT 2013

Hi Michael, hi all others,

I've to admit that I was to stupid to interpret (yes yes, there

is a distinction between reading and understanding) the man page

correctly. So, for the protocol, what I've done.

* edit cluster.conf, insert or change entries. Update

attribute config_version="XX" by one.

* distribute cluster.conf via rsync or whatever to all nodes

when not using ricci

* issuing a cman_tool -r -S version

That's it. A big thank you to Michael.

Best regards