[Pacemaker] Wrong system send arp reply when using IPaddr

David Coulson david at davidcoulson.net
Tue Apr 9 18:51:10 EDT 2013

On 4/7/13 10:29 PM, Andrew Beekhof wrote:

> Really really weird, I've got nothing :(
We've added SPANs on the switches for the two boxes in the cluster, so
we can hopefully at least identify that the ARP frame didn't come from
them. Of course, we've not had an occurrence of it in almost a month
(even though we have rebooted systems and manually migrated resources to
rearrange it all), so still in the dark.

On a different, yet obviously related note, is there a document
somewhere that describes the specific Pacemaker configs which are
supported in RHEL6.3/6.4? We'll be moving these systems to 6.4 in the
summer (once we figure out how much you guys broke after 6.3 ;-) so
curious how it will be supported :)