[Pacemaker] Pacemaket + Corosync + DRBD + Apache : apache can't start when the DocumentRoot change

Yann LE RU yann.le-ru at isen.fr
Wed Oct 31 10:19:35 EDT 2012

Document sans nom I've found the solution !!!!
I think the problem came from the script "ocf:heartbeat:apache". With
lsb:apache2 it's OK.
It's very strange because this script seems OK, everything work if I let
pacemaker take care of DRBD and Filesystem and that I execute the script
manually. But if I configure pacemaker to use it it fails... (only with
DRBD).

Have a good day,

Yann