[Pacemaker] Pacemaket + Corosync + DRBD + Apache : apache can't start when the DocumentRoot change

Jake Smith jsmith at argotec.com
Wed Oct 31 10:17:52 EDT 2012

----- Original Message -----

Are you using an Apache Resource Agent when configuring it within Pacemaker?
Then when you manually test it you are using the LSB for Apache I would assume.
You could try to use the Apache LSB in Pacemaker and verify it works that way.

I would look at the differences between what the RA is doing and the init script - I would expect your problem lies there...

HTH

Jake