[ClusterLabs] 答复: the PAF switchover does not happen if the VIP resource is stopped

范国腾 fanguoteng at highgo.com
Wed Apr 25 22:53:33 EDT 2018

Hi Rorthais,

Thank you for your help.

The replication works at that time.

I try again today.
(1) If I run "ifup enp0s3" in node2, then run "ifdown enp0s3" in node1, the switchover issue could be reproduced.
(2) But if I run "ifup enp0s3" in node2, run "pcs resource cleanup mastergroup" to clean the VIP resource, and there is no Failed Actions in "pcs status", then run "ifdown enp0s3" in node1, it works. The switchover could happened again.

Is there any parameter to control this behaviors so that I don't need to execute the "pcs cleanup" command every time?