[ClusterLabs] Advisory order for cluster-managed resources

Sam Gardner SGardner at trustwave.com
Tue Apr 3 12:24:48 EDT 2018

"In short, I'd recommend separate constraints :) e.g. start rscA then
promote rscB, promote rscB then start rscC."

I've fiddled around with my code and gotten it to do this.

Just out of curiosity, is there an upper limit on the number of individual constraints that we can put in place?

10 or 15 resources colocated on the same node, starting up in a consistent order will require (at least) 2x the number of constraints in this scheme - it seemed to me that sets would simplify things but perhaps not.

--
Sam Gardner
Trustwave | SMART SECURITY ON DEMAND