[ClusterLabs] New website design and new-new logo

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Thu Sep 21 11:07:30 EDT 2017

Kai Dupke <kdupke at suse.com> wrote:
>On 09/21/2017 04:42 PM, Ken Gaillot wrote:
>> Yes, the FAQ needs an overhaul as well -- all the Pacemaker-specific
>> questions should be moved to a separate Pacemaker FAQ, and the top FAQ
>> should just have questions about ClusterLabs plus links to project FAQs
>
>Can we make this a wiki page, so others can contribute as well?

I agree about the importance of allowing anyone to contribute, but if
it's an official page I'd prefer it to be subject to peer review at
least, otherwise it's open to inaccuracies and even vandalism creeping
in.  A lot of projects have a "fork me" ribbon in the corner of their
page, and I think this is a really nice approach, e.g.

    https://simonwhitaker.github.io/github-fork-ribbon-css/