[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Strange Corosync (TOTEM) logs, Pacemaker OK but DLM stuck

Ulrich Windl Ulrich.Windl at rz.uni-regensburg.de
Fri Sep 1 02:58:16 EDT 2017

Hi!

I don't know the answer, but I wonder what would happen if corosync runs at
normal scheduling priority. My suspect is that something's wrong, and using
highest real-time priority could be the wrong fix for that problem ;-)

Personally I think a process that does disk I/O and is waiting for network
input cannot be the highest priority real-time job. (Such a candidate would be
a process that had it's memeory locked and is doing shared memory communication
without any I/O)...

Sorry for this off-topic thought.

Regards,
Ulrich