[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: Antw: clearing failed actions

Attila Megyeri amegyeri at minerva-soft.com
Thu Jun 1 12:51:11 EDT 2017

Thanks.

We have several clusters working fine since several years, without STONITH, so we did not really bother to implement it.

As for the failed actions - I cannot recall since when these are not cleared, but they aren't.

When I check the pengine log on the DC, at every recheck interval I see lines like:

...    pengine:  warning: unpack_rsc_op:    Processing failed op start for jboss_admin1 on ctadmin1: unknown error (1)

or
...    pengine:  warning: unpack_rsc_op:    Processing failed op monitor for jboss_abssrv2 on ctabs2: unknown error (1)

And these are the failed actions  visible in the crm_mon -f as well:

Failed actions:
    jboss_admin1_start_0 (node=ctadmin1, call=120, rc=1, status=Timed Out, last-rc-change=Thu Jun  1 14:17:31 2017
, queued=40001ms, exec=0ms
): unknown error
    jboss_abssrv2_monitor_10000 (node=ctabs2, call=106, rc=1, status=complete, last-rc-change=Thu Jun  1 14:13:36 2017
, queued=0ms, exec=0ms
): unknown error

If I do a resource cleanup, the errors are gone.

At the same time I see no actions on the mentioned nodes - this log is from the DC...

On the mentioned notes a regular monitoring operation is performed, and reults in 0 - no error.

What am I missing here?