[ClusterLabs] clusterlabs.org now supports https :-)

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Mon Jun 26 12:04:53 EDT 2017

Thanks to the wonderful service provided by Let's Encrypt[1], we now
have an SSL certificate for the ClusterLabs websites. You can use the
websites with secure encryption by starting the URL with "https", for
example:

   https://www.clusterlabs.org/

The ClusterLabs wiki[2] and bugzilla[3] sites, which accept logins, now
always redirect to https, so passwords are never sent in clear text.
While we have no indication that any accounts have ever been
compromised, it's a good time to login and change your password if you
have an account on one of these sites.

[1] https://letsencrypt.org/
[2] https://wiki.clusterlabs.org/
[3] https://bugs.clusterlabs.org/