[ClusterLabs] Loss of quoram not detected. corosync 1.4.8 , pacemaker 1.1.14. CentOS 6

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Apr 13 18:22:54 EDT 2017

Neither option is feasible. There are compatibility issues with corosync
v2 on EL6, and adapting corosync v1 to be a quorum provider is basically
recreate corosync v2.

The pcs tool makes the overhead of adding cman to the mix go away, and
it's part of why it was created in the first place. Use it, and you can
pretend cman doesn't exist for all intent and purpose.

If that's not good enough, switch to EL7 where it's pure pacemaker and
corosync v2.

digimer