[ClusterLabs] Antw: Re: SLES 12 SP2 HAE

Kai Dupke kdupke at suse.com
Thu Apr 6 06:32:07 EDT 2017

On 04/06/2017 08:34 AM,  Ulrich Windl  wrote:
> Can one file SLES bugs in bugzilla? I thought you can only file openSUSE bugs?

Every customer can file bugs for SLES, which is called an Service
Request for our customers.

Christiano however is a colleague of SUSE, so he can directly file a bug
without an SR.

And finally some SUSE engineers and others are on this list and will
engage out of band where appropriate.

regards,
kai

--
Sell not virtue to purchase wealth, nor liberty to purchase power.
Phone:  +49-(0)5102-9310828     Mail: kdupke at suse.com
Mobile: +49-(0)173-5876766      WWW:  www.suse.com

SUSE Linux GmbH - Maxfeldstr. 5 - 90409 Nuernberg (Germany)
GF:Felix Imendörffer,Jane Smithard,Graham Norton,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)