[ClusterLabs] Antw: Trying this question again re: arp_interval

Ken Gaillot kgaillot at redhat.com
Fri Oct 14 21:21:20 CEST 2016

On 10/14/2016 03:36 AM, Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Nachricht
> <CY4PR03MB27269B042FED037F4F2BBB93FADF0 at CY4PR03MB2726.namprd03.prod.outlook.com>
>
>> Does anyone know how many arp_intervals must pass without a reply before the
>> bonding driver downs the primary NIC? Just one?
>
> Maybe Bob Dylan (receiving the Nobel price for literature soon) would have added it to "Blowing in the Wind":
>
> "How many times must arp_interval pass, before it downs the primary NIC?"

Otherwise, as in "Rainy Day Cluster # 12 & 35":

 Well, they'll stonith ya when you're startin' via virtd
 They'll stonith ya when you're usin' an APC
 They'll stonith ya when you're talkin' iSCSI
 They'll stonith ya when you're mountin' DRBD
 But I would not feel so all alone
 Every node must get stonithed.

> (Sorry I couldn't resist; I don't know the answer ("The answer my friend is blowing in the wind"))"

Ditto, sorry ;-)