[ClusterLabs] OS Patching Process

emmanuel segura emi2fast at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:47:54 EST 2016

I been using this mode: iscsi_disks -> lvm volume ->
drbd_on_top_of_lvm -> filesystem

resize: add_one_iscsi_device_to_every_cluster_node_first ->
now_add_device_the_volume_group_on_every_cluster_node ->
now_resize_the_volume_on_every_cluster_node : now you have every
cluster with the same logical volume size, now you can resize drbd and
filesystem on the active node