[ClusterLabs] Resources wont start on new node unless it is the only active node

Ryan Anstey ryan at treasuremart.net
Tue Nov 8 17:46:36 EST 2016

I had a feeling it was something to do with that. It was confusing because
I could use the move command to move between my three original hosts, just
not the fourth. Then there was the device not found errors which added to
the confusion.

I have the resource stickiness set because I have critical things running
that I don't want to move around (such as a windows kvm) and I'd rather not
see any downtime from the reboots. (It tries to actually migrate kvm's but
it doesn't work, lxc vm's are stopped and started.)

I moved them to specific servers because I thought I could do a better job
at balancing the cluster on my own (based on knowing what my VM's were
capable of). I'm not sure if my methods are a good idea or not, just
sounded right to me at the time.