[ClusterLabs] Set a node attribute for multiple nodes with one command

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 09:55:39 EST 2016

Hi folks,

Is there a way to set a node attribute to the "status" section for few
nodes at the same time?

In my case there is a node attribute which allows some resources to start
in the cluster if it is set.
If I set this node attribute for say two nodes in a way - one and then
another, than these resources are not distributed equally between these two
nodes. That because Pacemaker picks the first node to with this attribute
is set and immediately starts all allowed resources on it. And this is not
the behavior i would like to get.

Thank you,
Kostia