[ClusterLabs] Pacemaker in puppet with cib.xml?

Stephano-Shachter, Dylan dstathis at seas.harvard.edu
Thu Jul 21 15:20:34 EDT 2016

I am familiar with pcs cluster cib.

What I am thinking of doing is running "pcs cluster cib --config >
config.xml" to get a valid config.

I will then put config.xml on the puppet server and have it push the file
and run "pcs cluster cib-push --config config.xml" every hour.

Will this cause any problems due to pushing the config multiple times? This
would allow me to make small edits to the file in puppet and have it pushed
automatically. If I wanted to make any big changes, I can make them with
pcs and just pull another config.