[ClusterLabs] Setup problem: couldn't find command: tcm_node

Jason A Ramsey jason at eramsey.org
Thu Jul 21 13:35:43 EDT 2016

Okay! This is incredibly helpful. Thank you. After digging through the resource agents, it looks like what I actually want is to use the implementation “lio-t” since that uses the targetcli utilities.

--

[ jR ]
  M: +1 (703) 628-2621
  @: jason at eramsey.org

  there is no path to greatness; greatness is the path

On 7/21/16, 10:31 AM, "Andrei Borzenkov" <arvidjaar at gmail.com> wrote:

    On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 5:18 PM, Jason A Ramsey <jason at eramsey.org> wrote:
    > Thanks for the response, but as I indicated in a previous response, lio-utils is deprecated, having been replaced by targetcli. It seems as though Pacemaker is trying to invoke a set of utilities/libraries that aren’t currently supported to perform iSCSI Target/LUN clustering. My question becomes, therefore, how does one retarget Pacemaker at the right/current toolset?

    One updates resource agent?

    # Set a default implementation based on software installed
    if have_binary ietadm; then
    OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="iet"
    elif have_binary tgtadm; then
    OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="tgt"
    elif have_binary lio_node; then
    OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="lio"
    elif have_binary targetcli; then
    OCF_RESKEY_implementation_default="lio-t"
    fi

    <parameter name="implementation" required="0" unique="0">
    <longdesc lang="en">
    The iSCSI target daemon implementation. Must be one of "iet", "tgt",
    "lio", or "lio-t".  If unspecified, an implementation is selected based on the
    availability of management utilities, with "iet" being tried first,
    then "tgt", then "lio", then "lio-t".
    </longdesc>