[ClusterLabs] is there a ra for hawk or lighttpd ? - SOLVED

Klaus Wenninger kwenning at redhat.com
Wed Jul 13 05:32:32 EDT 2016

On 07/12/2016 03:13 PM, Lentes, Bernd wrote:
> ----- Am 12. Jul 2016 um 14:38 schrieb Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com:
>
>> "Lentes, Bernd" <bernd.lentes at helmholtz-muenchen.de> writes:
>>
>>> i found it our by myself. There a lsb ra. I searched just for ocf.
>> Hi Bernd,
>>
>> There is usually no need to run Hawk as a cluster service. Simply
>> configure Hawk to start as a base system service on all nodes. That is
>> how we normally configure it to run.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Kristoffer
>>
> Hi Kristoffer,
>
> unfortunately it is necessary in my case. I have /srv/www on a drbd device, because it has to be synchronized between my two nodes.

Then hawk would depend on certain cluster-resources running and you
couldn't use it to troubleshoot
if they don't.
Anyway it you are having /srv/www on a drbd you might have running
another webserver on top of that...
So if you are using that to serve hawk you might not have to start
anything for it.

Last time I've delt  with hawk was years ago. So everything I'm saying
here might be terribly outdated.
At that time I had hawk running on a virtual-server on apache (using
Phusion Passenger for performance reasons)
with other web-pages running inside other virtual-servers.