[ClusterLabs] problems on XStreamOS / illumos

Gabriele Bulfon gbulfon at sonicle.com
Wed Jul 27 11:14:39 EDT 2016

Hi,
I have built all the HA packages for our XStreamOS/illumos distribution:
- libqb-1.0
- clusterglue 1.0.12 [0a7add1d9996]
- corosync-2.3.6 , just to have needed libcfg, libcorosync_common, libcpg
- heartbeat-3.0.6 [958e11be8686]
- pacemaker-1.1.14
- crm-shell 2.1.2
- resource-agents-3.9.6
After installing the packages, configuring the various initial steps, starting the ha_logd and heartbeat services succesfully,
the system started to reboot everytime after some seconds of heartbeat service startup.
I cannot seem to find the reason for various segfaults I find both in the system log and the pacemaker log.
I attached the two pieces of logs here, any idea?
Thanks,
Gabriele
Sonicle S.r.l.
: