[Pacemaker] CentOS 7, VirtualDomain stop problem

Dejan Muhamedagic dejanmm at fastmail.fm
Thu Jan 22 05:20:59 EST 2015

Hi,

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 05:14:48PM +0100, A.Rubio wrote:
> Hello
>
> I have
>
> CentOS 7
> Pacemaker 1.1.10-32.el7_0.1
> Corosync Cluster Engine, version '2.3.3'
> libvirtd (libvirt) 1.1.1
>
> with a virtual machine defined
>
> Resource: srvdev02 (class=ocf provider=heartbeat type=VirtualDomain)
>   Attributes: hypervisor=qemu:///system
> config=/home/datos/xmls/srvdev02.xml migration_transport=ssh
>   Meta Attrs: allow-migrate=true
>   Operations: start interval=0s timeout=90000
> (srvdev02-start-timeout-90000)
>               stop interval=0s timeout=90000 (srvdev02-stop-timeout-90000)
>               monitor interval=10 timeout=30 (srvdev02-monitor-interval-10)
>
> When I stop the Virtual Machine srvdev02 with
>
> # pcs resource disable srvdev02
>
> the system shutdown virtual machine ok, but VirtualDomain undefine
> this virtual machine right away and this script re-entry in a bucle
> that never finish.

Does it happen every time on stop?

> If I put in this script, inside the function
> VirtualDomain_Status() {
>
>             else
>                     # During all other actions, we just wait and try
>                     # again, relying on the CRM/LRM to time us out if
>                     # this takes too long.
>                     ocf_log info "Virtual domain $DOMAIN_NAME
> currently has no state, retrying."
>
>                     # MY MODIFICATION
>                     virsh $VIRSH_OPTIONS define ${OCF_RESKEY_config}

This is not the right way, but I get your point. The VM is gone
and the status function thinks that it may be temporarily not
available.

>                 fi
>                 sleep 1
>                 ;;
>             *)
>                 # any other output is unexpected.
>                 ocf_log error "Virtual domain $DOMAIN_NAME has
> unknown status \"$status\"!"
>                 sleep 1
>                 ;;
>
> it works fine.
>
> Anyone known what is the problem ???

I think that we need to fix the script.

Can you show the output of the following command:

$ grep  Build.version /usr/lib/ocf/lib/heartbeat/ocf-shellfuncs

> thanks.
>
> Excuse my english :-(

Your english is fine.

Thanks,