[Pacemaker] Colocating with unmanaged resource

Покотиленко Костик casper at meteor.dp.ua
Fri Feb 27 14:00:08 EST 2015

В Чтв, 22/01/2015 в 14:59 +1100, Andrew Beekhof пишет:

> >> can you attach a crm_report of the above test please?
> >
> > crm_report of this test attached as
> > pcmk-nginx-fail-Wed-14-Jan-2015.tar.bz2
>
> is there a reason nginx is not managed?
> if it wasn't, then we'd have stopped it and FIP_2 would have been moved

I'm not sure I got this right.

Nginx is not managed by intention (is-managed="false") that's why subj.
And the whole subject is in fact that stopping unmanaged nginx doesn't
move away FIP which is INF colocated with it (this is regarding 1.1.12,
1.1.6 works fine).

> >> 1.1.6, 1.1.10, 1.1.12:

> > probe
> >>
> >> you'll want a recurring monitor with role=Stopped
> >>

> > How is it done?
>
> I don't know the crmsh syntax. Sorry
>

> > I've tried on 1.1.12 with:
> > primitive Nginx lsb:nginx \
> > 	op monitor interval=2s \
> > 	op monitor interval=3s role=Stopped
> >
> > This produces warning that monitor_stopped may be unsupported by RA.
>
> I'm not familiar with that warning.
> Where did you see it?

The exact text is:
WARNING: Nginx: action monitor_Stopped not advertised in meta-data, it may not be supported by the RA

This is produced by crm configure edit,

> > Should it?
> > And it's not recognizing start of nginx.
>
> It seems role=Stopped only works for primitives (not clones)
> I've made a note to get this fixed

This will add usability for unmanaged resources, thanks.