[Pacemaker] Linux HA setup for CentOS 6.5

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Oct 14 23:22:21 EDT 2014

You can manually configure the wireless LAN without NetworkManager. If
you take a look, there should be existing config files in
/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ for the wireless connection. I've not
done it myself since many Fedora's ago, but I believe you can change
NMCONTROLLER="no" and then start it up with /etc/sysconfig/network
start. I could be a bit wrong, but I am sure you can make wireless work
without NM.

Question; Servers with WLAN? I assume these won't be used for corosync?

digimer