[Pacemaker] Fencing of movable VirtualDomains

Daniel Dehennin daniel.dehennin at baby-gnu.org
Thu Oct 2 13:22:26 EDT 2014

emmanuel segura <emi2fast at gmail.com> writes:

> for guest fencing you can use, something like this
> http://www.daemonzone.net/e/3/, rather to have a full cluster stack in
> your guest, you can try to use pacemaker-remote for your virtual guest

I think it could be done for the pure quorum node, but my other node
needs to access the cLVM and OCFS2 resources.

After some problems with blocking cLVM, even when cluster was quorated,
I saw that the “Stonith-Quorum-Node” and “Stonith-ONE-Frontend” was
started only when I ask to start the respective VirtualDomain.

It may be due to two “order”:

#+begin_src
order ONE-Frontend-after-its-Stonith inf: Stonith-ONE-Frontend ONE-Frontend
order Quorum-Node-after-its-Stonith inf: Stonith-Quorum-Node Quorum-Node
#+end_src

Now, it seems I mostly have dragons in DLM/o2cb/cLVM in my VM :-/

Regards.
--
Daniel Dehennin
Récupérer ma clef GPG: gpg --recv-keys 0xCC1E9E5B7A6FE2DF