[Pacemaker] Managing DRBD Dual Primary with Pacemaker always initial Split Brains

Felix Zachlod fz.lists at sis-gmbh.info
Thu Oct 2 03:16:11 EDT 2014

Am 02.10.2014 09:01, schrieb Felix Zachlod:
> Am 02.10.2014 08:44, schrieb Felix Zachlod:
>> Am 01.10.2014 20:46, schrieb Digimer:
>>>
>>> At some point along the way, both nodes were Primary while not
>>> connected, even if for just a moment. Your log snippet above shows the
>>> results of this break, they do not appear to speak to the break itself.
>>
>> Even easier to reproduce is the problem when I try stop stop a drbd
>> resource and later restart it this always leads to a split brain.
>
> And another thing too add which might be related: I just tried to
> configure the resource's target-role to "Started" or "Slave"
>
> But both sides stay in Master state... which is unexpected for me too.

Which is wrong again... sorry for that. If I configure "Started" they
stay in Master and if I configure Slave they stay in slave. If you stop
the resource

crm resource stop

It reconfigures target-role to Stopped and if you

crm resource start it configures target role Started which lets both
come up in primary.

regards again.