[Pacemaker] [Problem][pacemaker1.0] The "probe" may not be carried out by difference in cib information of "probe".

renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp
Wed May 14 01:53:51 EDT 2014

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for comments.

> Do you guys have any timeframe for moving away from 1.0.x?
> The 1.1 series is over 4 years old now and quite usable :-)
>
> There is really a (low) limit to how much effort I can put into support for it.

We gradually move from Pacemaker1.0 to Pacemaker1.1, too.

I thought that I should record that there was this problem with Pacemaker1.0.
And I registered a problem and reported it.
(possibly the user who is behind with a shift to Pacemaker1.1 may encounter the same problem.)

It is not necessary at all to revise it for Pacemaker1.0.

Best Regards,
Hideo Yamauchi.