[Pacemaker] Resource not starting automatically after node standby

W Forum W wforumw at gmail.com
Tue May 13 10:42:36 EDT 2014

Hi

I have a cluster with 2 nodes, with DRBD
I have configured a few resources in one group
If I migrate the group everything will be stopped correctly and started
on the other node
I can also migrate it back without problems.
Now if I put the Master node in standby or reboot the group is not
migrated to the other node. But the Slave node becomes Master
DRBD is migrate fine but no resources are migrated.
If the server comes back online, the resources are started again

How can I configure the cluster that the resource are migrated if the
Master node is down or in standby? Or the Resources should always start
on the Master

Many thanks