[Pacemaker] How to get external-agent to work?

Michael Schwartzkopff ms at sys4.de
Thu Mar 27 05:21:53 EDT 2014

Am Donnerstag, 27. März 2014, 10:03:18 schrieb Florian Crouzat:
> Le 26/03/2014 18:55, John Wei a écrit :
> > I am trying to receive notification through an external program on
> > CentOS 6.5 with pacemaker. I have tried crm_mon -E and ClusterMon RA,
> > none of them seem to work.
> > Anyone has insight what I might have done wrong?
>
> Maybe get informations from this old howto I wrote couple month ago:
> http://floriancrouzat.net/2013/01/monitor-a-pacemaker-cluster-with-ocfpacema
> kerclustermon-andor-external-agent/
>
> or, provides use with more info, logs, configurations, etc.

If you want to monitor your cluster with standard network management systems
you could use my SNMP agent.

See: https://sys4.de/en/blog/2014/01/23/snmp-agent-pacemaker/

I also wrote a follow up how to integrate into nagios, OpenNMS nad Zabbix.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Michael Schwartzkopff

--
[*] sys4 AG