[Pacemaker] How to avoid dual fencing ?

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Tue Mar 25 02:39:27 EDT 2014

On 25/03/14 01:55 AM, 邓尧 wrote:
> Thanks for the detailed explanation.
>
> We do have network failover setup, so completely network failure is
> unlikely. Still, I removed acpid, just in case.
>
> Thank you again.

Happy to help!

Of course, "unlikely" is rarely good enough in the HA world. So I am
glad you disabled acpid to be safe. :)

Cheers!

PS - There is an active pair of channels on freenode.net; #linux-ha and
#linux-cluster. Feel free to stop by and say hello. Do hang around
though, folks are from all over so it might take a little bit to get a
response, depending on the time of day where you are.

--
Digimer
access to education?