[Pacemaker] pcs available on debian wheezy?

Kristoffer Grönlund kgronlund at suse.com
Wed Mar 19 11:41:38 EDT 2014

On Wed, 19 Mar 2014 16:13:13 +0100
Vladimir <ml at foomx.de> wrote:

> Actually I have no concrete reasons to switch to pcs. I had no
> problems with crmsh and was pretty happy with it. I'm just curious
> how it will continue with crmsh under debian. pcs seems to become a
> little more common, at least on clusterlabs documentation. Sometimes
> also customers ask for it because they think pcs is crmsh's successor.

Yeah, that seems to be a common misconception. To be fair, on Red
Hat-based platforms that is the case (at least if you want support from
RH).

On the clusterlabs web site there's documentation using both pcs and
crmsh, and if there's anything missing in the crmsh documentation there
I'll try to get it fixed.

I don't know exactly what the state of things are on Debian right now,
but last time I checked crmsh was still the shell of choice there.

crmsh is still alive! :)

--
// Kristoffer Grönlund
// kgronlund at suse.com