[Pacemaker] Don't want to stop lsb resource on migration

Bingham knee-jerk-reaction at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 15:56:32 EDT 2014

My problem is that I need to have rabbitmq running on both node1 and node2.I also need the IP to fail over if rabbitmq were to fail on the current node.
The 2 rabbitmq services are communicating with each other. Data is pushed to the clients.
Even though the IP may currently live on node1, data may flow through node1 then through node2 (via rabbit) and out to client.
                       Rnode1 -------> client1                     /     /|\DB---->VIP         |                           \|/                      Rnode2 --------> client2

Maybe I should not have these resources grouped together since that implies collocation infinity for IP and rabbitmq?

Steve