[Pacemaker] Pacemaker and ldirectord with centos 6.5

Ryan O'Hara rohara at redhat.com
Mon Mar 17 19:12:10 EDT 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 09:31:02AM +1100, Andrew Beekhof wrote:
> I don't believe we RHEL (or clones) include ldirectord, I think
> piranha is the equivalent.  Ryan?

Correct. We've never included ldirectord in RHEL, and it does not
appear to exist in EPEL either. As mentioned, there was a package
called "heartbeat-ldirectord" in EPEL 5.

There is a ldirectord package in Fedora. It should be trivial to have
to built for EPEL 6. Perhaps ask the maintainer?

Piranha and keepalived are both LVS load balancers in RHEL6. I've not
used either with Pacemaker.

Ryan