[Pacemaker] Question

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Thu Mar 13 16:48:50 EDT 2014

Stonith config depends on the hardware/hypervisor you plan to use to
terminate a failed node. What hardware do your nodes use? Do they have
IPMI (or iRMC/iLO/iDRAC/etc)? If so, then you can use fence_ipmilan and
the config is pretty simple. If you (also) have switched PDUs, like the
APC AP7900, you can use those as well.