[Pacemaker] drbd + lvm

David Vossel dvossel at redhat.com
Thu Mar 13 15:57:28 EDT 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yep, i've hit this as well. Use the latest LVM agent. I already fixed all of this.

https://github.com/ClusterLabs/resource-agents/blob/master/heartbeat/LVM

Keep your volume_list the way it is and use the 'exclusive=true' LVM option.   This will allow the LVM agent to activate volumes that don't exist in the volume_list.

Hope that helps

-- Vossel