[Pacemaker] cold-start to standby?

Matthew O'Connor matt at ecsorl.com
Sat Mar 1 12:34:17 EST 2014

Perfect!  This will work for me!

Thank you!!
-- Matthew

--
CONFIDENTIAL NOTICE: The information contained in this electronic message is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message and any copies of it from your computer system. Thank you.

EXPORT CONTROL WARNING:  This document may contain technical data that is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) controls and may not be exported or otherwise disclosed to any foreign person or firm, whether in the US or abroad, without first complying with all requirements of the ITAR, 22 CFR 120-130, including the requirement for obtaining an export license if applicable. In addition, this document may contain technology that is subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and may not be exported or otherwise disclosed to any non-U.S. person, whether in the US or abroad, without first complying with all requirements of the EAR, 15 CFR 730-774, including the requirement for obtaining an export license if applicable. Violation of these export laws is subject to severe criminal penalties.