[Pacemaker] Don't want to stop lsb resource on migration

Bingham knee-jerk-reaction at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 10:00:55 EDT 2014

Hello,
My setup:         I have a 2 node cluster using pacemaker and heartbeat. I have 2 resources, ocf::heartbeat:IPaddr and lsb:rabbitmq-server.                I have these 2 resources grouped together and they will fail over to the other node.

question:         When rabbitmq is migrated to node1 from node2 I would like to 'not' have the the </etc/init.d/rabbitmq-server stop> happen on the failed server (node1 in this example).
          Is it possible to do this in crm?           I realize that I could hack the initscript's case statement for stop to just "exit 0", but I am hoping there is a way to do this in crm.
  Thanks for any help,Steve