[Pacemaker] Info on failcount automatic reset

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 05:02:18 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 10:57 AM, Gianluca Cecchi <gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Tried to select "feedback" button at bottom but it doesn't work (at least
> on my chrome browser on Fedora 20) for niether the italy one not the
> english one...

Actually the Italian feedback link was indeed not able to show the feedback
popup window to insert my comments.
Instead the english one was counter-intuitive because after putting my
comments and clicking to "send" button, nothing happened (so I tried 3
times thinking it was a problem at my side with mouse use...) and then I
found three confirmation e-mails about my feedback posted... ;-)
So let's see if the links will be corrected.