[Pacemaker] What is the cman package for ubuntu 13.10

Kostiantyn Ponomarenko konstantin.ponomarenko at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 02:59:31 EDT 2014

Hi Vijay B,

I have 2 Debian machines with the latest Corosync and Pacemaker.
I wanted the latest versions of these packages, so I didn't use "apt-get
install corosync pacemaker".
Instead of that I downloaded the sources, built it and installed it.
I have a document with all steps I did to get it working.
If you still need some help here, just write me back.

Thank you,
Kostya