[Pacemaker] What is the cman package for ubuntu 13.10

Vijay B os.vbvs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 18:17:43 EDT 2014

Hi Emmanuel!

Thanks for getting back to me on this. Turns out that the corosync package
is already installed on both nodes:

user at pmk1:~$ sudo apt-get install corosync

[sudo] password for user:

Reading package lists... Done

Building dependency tree

Reading state information... Done

corosync is already the newest version.

corosync set to manually installed.

0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 338 not upgraded.

user at pmk1:~$

So I think it's something else that needs to be done.. any ideas?

Thanks,
Regards,
Vijay