[Pacemaker] Pacemaker handling dual primary DRBD to host Xen HVM(windows 7) DOMU doesn't start sometime and if it starts then doesn't migrate

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Jun 17 23:14:58 EDT 2014

I see:

Jun  5 15:11:45 server1 pengine: [1599]: WARN: unpack_rsc_op: Processing failed op xenwin7_last_failure_0 on server1: unknown error (1)

but the actual error appears to have been before the logs start.

Later on there is:

Jun  5 15:12:05 server1 lrmd: [1596]: WARN: xenwin7:start process (PID 9270) timed out (try 1).  Killing with signal SIGTERM (15).
Jun  5 15:12:05 server1 lrmd: [1596]: WARN: operation start[41] on xenwin7 for client 1600: pid 9270 timed out
Jun  5 15:12:05 server1 crmd: [1600]: ERROR: process_lrm_event: LRM operation xenwin7_start_0 (41) Timed Out (timeout=20000ms)

Is 20s normally long enough for the Xen agent to start?
Perhaps give it longer and see what happens.

But by far your biggest problem is:

Jun  5 15:12:07 server1 kernel: [ 2155.458538] o2dlm: Waiting on the death of node 1 in domain F18CB82626444DD0913312B7AE741C5B

None of this will work without fencing enabled and configured.