[Pacemaker] Troubleshooting document

Bart Coninckx bart.coninckx at telenet.be
Wed Jun 25 04:21:34 EDT 2014

Hi all,

Aside of the thorough and comprehensive documentation, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a "Troubleshooting" document, containing a methodology to track down and correct errors. I feel like this is missing a bit in relation to the ample but sometimes (to me at least) cryptic logging. It could contain things like resource agent troubleshooting etcetera.
I would be more than willing to create this document myself, but I consider myself not knowledgeable enough. After all, if I were, I would not need a troubleshooting guide  ;-)

Just a thought,

BC