[Pacemaker] Listing resources running on node

Dennis Jacobfeuerborn dennisml at conversis.de
Sun Jun 22 18:35:39 EDT 2014

Hi,
what is the best way to list the resources running on the local node?
I'm trying to create a simple monitoring script and basically want to be
able to simply list all the resources started on the local node.

crm_resource has -l which lists all resources but not where they are
running and --locate can give me the location but only for a single
resource so the best I can come up with is listing all resources,
finding the location for each and then filtering using the local
hostname. This sounds rather inefficient and roundabout so I wonder if
there is a way to either list only the locally running resources or at
least list the resources with the unames they are running on?

Regards,
  Dennis