[Pacemaker] node1 fencing itself after node2 being fenced

Asgaroth lists at blueface.com
Mon Feb 24 09:19:19 EST 2014

Just an update on this issue which has now been resolved.

The issue was with my cluster configuration, dlm + sctp does not play nice
with each other, I had to un-configure redundant rings and set rrp_mode to
"none" after which clvmd works as expected.

Thanks to all for your assistance in this issue.