[Pacemaker] possible regex error in "pcs resource enable/disable"

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Thu Feb 20 17:26:14 EST 2014

On 21 Feb 2014, at 4:30 am, Bob Haxo <bhaxo at sgi.com> wrote:

> Andrew, Lars,
>
> Yes, I have determined that this error is the result of mixing crmsh stop/start with pcs disable/enable (or maybe pcs stop/start mis-usage) commands.

Specifically it will be when you use pcs first and crmsh afterwards.
I just checked, pcs (which uses crm_resource) does the right thing if either one exists (ie. doesn't create a second entry), but necessarily bails out if both do.

(libvirtd-clone-meta_attributes is the one created by crm_resource/pcs)