[Pacemaker] hangs pending

Andrey Groshev greenx at yandex.ru
Wed Feb 19 02:05:44 EST 2014

19.02.2014, 09:49, "Andrew Beekhof" <andrew at beekhof.net>:
> On 19 Feb 2014, at 4:18 pm, Andrey Groshev <greenx at yandex.ru> wrote:

>>>  Are you trying to torture me?
>>>  Can you give me a rough idea what happened when?
>>  No, there is 8 processes on the 4th signal and repeats the experiments with unknown outcome :)
>>  Easier to conduct new experiments and individual new logs .
>>  Which variant is more interesting?
>
> The long delay in restarting pgsql.
> Everything else seems correct.
>
> ,
Now build tests, first and second - STONITH, third lrmd restart and wait.
clonePing work - but hir is "stateless"
I'll wait pgsql start and build crm_report (already 10 munuts)
While I see in crm_simulate -sLVVVV:
   debug: native_assign_node:   All nodes for resource pgsql:3 are unavailable, unclean or shutting down (dev-cluster2-node2: 1, -1000000)
   debug: native_assign_node:   Could not allocate a node for pgsql:3
    info: native_color:         Resource pgsql:3 cannot run anywhere
   debug: clone_color:  Allocated 3 msPostgresql instances of a possible 4