[Pacemaker] [Patch]Information of "Connectivity is lost" is not displayed

Andrew Beekhof andrew at beekhof.net
Tue Feb 18 22:51:20 EST 2014

On 18 Feb 2014, at 2:38 pm, renayama19661014 at ybb.ne.jp wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> I attach the result of the cibadmin -Q command.

So I see:

        <primitive id="prmPingd" class="ocf" provider="pacemaker" type="ping">
          <instance_attributes id="prmPingd-instance_attributes">
            <nvpair name="name" value="default_ping_set" id="prmPingd-instance_attributes-name"/>
            <nvpair name="host_list" value="192.168.40.1" id="prmPingd-instance_attributes-host_list"/>
            <nvpair name="multiplier" value="100" id="prmPingd-instance_attributes-multiplier"/>
            <nvpair name="attempts" value="2" id="prmPingd-instance_attributes-attempts"/>
            <nvpair name="timeout" value="2" id="prmPingd-instance_attributes-timeout"/>
          </instance_attributes>

The correct way to query those is as parameters, not as meta attributes.
Which is what lars' patch achieves.

In your email I see:

>>> * Node srv01:
>>>     + default_ping_set                  : 0

Which looks correct based on:

          <nvpair id="status-3232238180-default_ping_set" name="default_ping_set" value="0"/>

So I'm confused as to what the problem is.
What are you expecting crm_mon to show?