[Pacemaker] node1 fencing itself after node2 being fenced

Asgaroth lists at blueface.com
Tue Feb 18 15:24:09 EST 2014

> Just a guess. Do you have startup fencing enabled in dlm-controld (I actually
> do not remember if it is applicable to cman's version, but it exists in dlm-4) or
> cman?
> If yes, then that may play its evil game, because imho it is not intended to
> use with pacemaker which has its own startup fencing policy (if you redirect
> fencing to pacemaker).

I can't seem to find the option to enable/disable startup fencing in either dlm_controld or cman.

"dlm_controld -h" doesn’t list an option to enable/disable start up fencing.
I had a quick read of the cman man page and I also don’t see any option mentioning startup fencing.

Would you mind pointing me in the direction of the parameter to disable this in cman/dlm_controld please.

PS: I am redirecting all fencing operations to pacemaker using the following directive:
	<method name="pcmk-redirect">

Thanks